Growing up, Sunday dinner was traditionally ham & mashed potatoes. Mom would use leftover ham to create new dishes during the week. Scalloped ham & potatoes was one of my favorites.
Scalloped Ham and Potatoes
An easy skillet meal
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2 cups cubed baked ham
- 1/2 diced small onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray skillet with vegetable oil on medium low heat.
- Layer sliced potatoes in skillet, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cubed baked ham and diced onions.
- Stir cream of chicken soup and milk together and pour over top of mixture.
- Cover and cook until potatoes are soft , stirring occasionally until done.