The classic deviled egg is always a hit at every family gathering. If for some reason there are any eggs left as people head home, there’s always a debate as to who gets to take home the leftovers.
This appetizer is great because it’s super simple to make but tastes like a gourmet treat. Definitely keep this deviled egg recipe handy and you’ll be the hit of the next pot luck!
Easy Deviled Eggs
A simple, quick version of the classic appetizer
- 1 dozen Eggs (hard boiled)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Pickle Relish (sweet)
- 1/2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper
- Paprika (for garnish)
- Cut cooled, hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise and set aside
- Remove the yolks and put in bowl
- Add all other ingredients in bown (except for eggs and paprika), and stir together until you get a smooth yellow paste
- Place about a spoonful of the deviled mixture into each half egg white
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each egg to taste
- Chill in refridgerator for at least 30 minutes, then serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!