This is an all in one meal that has a wonderful flavor from cooking slowly and the meat comes out so tender it melts in your mouth.
It’s ready in 4 hours on high. If you prefer a longer time set it on low and cook 6 to 8 hours.
Easy Pot Roast
Pot roast all in one vessel
- slow cooker
- 3 lb boneless chuck roast
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb baby carrots
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 1 dry onion soup packet
- Brown meat on both sides and put in greased slow cooker set on high.
- Add sliced onions, carrots and potatoes.
- Add 1 cup of water and pour onion soup mix over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours until meat is tender. Note: If you prefer a longer cook time, set on low for 6 to 8 hours.