Pork chops with an Asian flair makes this recipe special. I like to have steamed vegetables with this and rice on the side if desired.
There are lot of cold days in the Midwest when this type of meal is just what you need to warm up.
Saucy Pork Chops
A great, hearty meal for any time of the year
- slow cooker
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium thin sliced onion
- Brown chops in greased slow cooker on high.
- In a bowl, combine flour and sugar; mix well.
- Add soy sauce and warm water; mix.
- Place onion slices on chops and around the cooker.
- Pour sauce over chops . Do not add salt.
- Cook covered on high for 4 hours until meat is tender. Serve over rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!