As a young bride I was given this recipe. It was easy to make and came out so moist I have used it for years. I always get compliments and you will too.
If you don’t like dry meatloaf this is the recipe for you.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 pcs medium slices soft bread ,torn in pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp each, pepper,dry mustard,celery salt ,and garlic salt
- 2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 350*
- Put bread and milk in large bowl
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in the same bowl
- Use loaf pan and form loaf
- Sprinkle catsup or barbecue sauce over loaf
- Bake 1 hour . Let set 5 minutes before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!