I am always searching for new chicken recipes. This Italian chicken recipe is flavorful and moist. You can marinade overnight and it’ll be ready to put in the oven the next day.
I love this recipe because it uses quick, pre-made seasonings and you can just let the whole works marinade overnight. When you’re ready for dinner, you just pop the chicken in the oven and let it bake for 90 minutes and you’ve got a tasty meal!
Why I love this baked Italian Chicken recipe
This Italian chicken has a great flavor from the Italian dressing and dry Italian spices, but the flavor isn’t overpowering. You still get that excellent moist chicken taste popping through. If you’re looking for a more robust, spicy flavor, I recommend trying my BBQ Rub Chicken recipe.
I recommend serving it with potatoes, vegetables or macaroni salad.
Easy Italian Chicken
- Lined sheet pan(with sides)
- 1 Whole chicken, cut apart
- 1 16 oz Italian season dressing
- 1 tsp Dry Italian seasonings
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Puncture chicken with fork and marinade overnight in zip-loc bag.
- Line sheet tray with foil.
- Place chicken skin side up, bake at 375* 1 1/2 hours. Turn chicken last 1/2 hour to brown both sides.