Its easy to make a Spanish rice bowl with ingredients you probably have at home already. This cooks up quickly with fresh vegetables and some of our favorite food combinations. Something your whole family will enjoy.
Spanish Rice Bowl
Quick and easy meal for up to 4 people
- 12" skillet
- 1 pkg Spanish rice mix ( like Knorr's)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup black beans ( drained)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 6 oz sliced black olives (small can)
- 8 oz sour cream (small container) (eliminate for vegan)
- cilantro (optional)
- Cook rice as directed.
- Add chicken and beans in the last 5 minutes of cooking to warm. Remove from heat and wait 2 min.
- Put into bowl. Top with lettuce,olives,tomatoes and sour cream. Add cilantro (optional)